When & where did you get married?
- December 2nd, 2018 at Heron Creek Country Club
Is there any significance to the date or location?
- No significance, it was a local place that would hold all my guest.
Tell us about your gown?
- My gown was a one strap David Tutera with a sweetheart neck line.
Describe your man?
- My husband is a man equally as quirky as I am. Never could I have imagined falling in love with a man that could make me feel as comfortable with myself and my humor as he does. Until I met him, I never believed I would find "my other half" but in him, I have found that.
What traditions did you incorporate into your wedding day?
- I had my, old, new, borrow, and blue which is pretty traditional. However I had my sisters step in to fill my moms place since she has passed away. We were traditional in the sense we did all the mother daughter things, but it was just sisters-sister instead. Without them, I would not have been able to have such an amazing wedding day.
Favorite wedding moment?
- Our first look. We had a private moment, with the photographer, when Jason saw me in my dress for the first time. It was romantic and simple and it was wonderful to have that without anyone watching.
Detail your flowers for us?
I am not a flower girl, I cannot name you any types of flowers other than the basic flowers. I provided Marie my ideas of colors and she was able to select flowers that would not only fit my style, but also my budget. I just remember telling her " I want my bouquet BIG", she delivered for sure.
Describe your day in one sentence?
A day where all my dreams were lived out with the help of all my family and friends.
Best advice for a bride to be?
- Don't sweat the small stuff. The big day will go by in a flash, and what you'll remember most will be how the day felt.
Thank you Rebecca & Jason for sharing the special day with us! Check out this brides fantastic photographer- Bobbi Rattai Photography!