Looking for the perfect venue in Punta Gorda to host your next wedding, party or other special event? Look no further- here is the 10 Best Punta Gorda Venues.
1) Charlotte Harbor Event & Conference Center tops our list with it's waterfront views and banquet seating for up to 1000. The Charlotte Harbor Event & Conference Center has the size to hold just about any event. Located at 75 Taylor Street Punta Gorda, Florida 33950.
From ceremonies on the water’s edge to intimate receptions accented by a spectacular sunset we are nestled on the tranquil Charlotte Harbor, painting the perfect backdrop for your special day. Source: www.charlotteharborecc.com
2) Cypress M. Ranch- If your looking for an authentic ranch wedding Cypress M. Ranch is the place to book! With it's private bridal cabin and cowboy quarters, a newly remodeled catering kitchen and on site restrooms. This property is perfect for your country chic wedding. Located at 43650 Bermont Road Punta Gorda, Florida 33982.
Cypress M Ranch is the perfect setting for your dream western wedding or any special events. We are nestled in the midst of old Florida beauty with cypress trees & flowing creek yet centrally located to Punta Gorda, Sarasota, Ft Myers & Naples. Source: http://www.cypressmranch.com/
3) Laishley Crab House- With gorgeous views of the Charlotte Harbor and delicious seafood options a plenty. Laishley Crab House has a rustic nautical feel that can easily be transformed if your heart desires. Located at 150 Laishley Court Punta Gorda, Florida 33950
Laishley Crab House is pleased to provide services for functions and events. We offer full catering services, an event room that seats 150 people, and a conference room that seats 20 people. We are convienently located near major hotels, and shopping & cultural centers. Laishley Crab House has boat and marina access. Source: https://www.laishleycrabhouse.com/functions.html
4) Punta Gorda Isle Civic Association- The PGICA is a perfect blank slate for any wedding or special event. With ample space in both the auditorium and meeting rooms it fits most wedding sizes just right! Located at 2001 Shreve Street Punta Gorda, Florida 33950.
The PGICA is a popular location for events hosted by our clubs, association members and community members outside of the association. Available for rent are the auditorium, meeting rooms and outdoor pavilion. A wide range of events have been held here, including weddings and receptions, birthday parties, celebrations of life, financial seminars, educational programs, corporate meetings, entertainment, and much more. Source: http://www.pgica.org/facility_rentalInfo.html
5) The Wyvern Hotel - With Punta Gorda's only roof top bar the Wyvern Hotel has got the edge on sophistication. With their newly remodeled restaurant 88 Keys and the banquet/meeting room - River Room on the first floor you have two options for your intimate wedding with a cocktail hour on the roof top and accommodations for your guest all wrapped up in one hotel. Located at 101 E. Retta Esplanade Punta Gorda, Florida 33950.
Whether you are planning a business meeting, family reunion or wedding reception, the 650-square-foot River Room on the lobby level of The Wyvern Hotel is perfect for intimate gatherings of all types. From full catering and event design services to on-site technical support, we work with you throughout the planning process to ensure that your function at our Punta Gorda venue is considered an unparalleled success. Source: https://www.thewyvernhotel.com/gather/
6) The Bayfront Event Center is a perfect blank slate for all kinds of special events. Not only do they include full use of all the tables and chairs the affordability of this venue is a major perk. Located at 750 W Retta Esplanade Punta Gorda, Florida 33950.
The Bayfront YMCA Event Center is located on Charlotte Harbor in the heart of downtown Punta Gorda. Our event room can hold up to 200 people with over 3,000 square feet of space for your next event. Bayfront is a beautiful location for weddings, anniversary, birthday, graduation or engagement parties, baby shower, staff get together or conferences. Rental of the Bayfront includes tables, chairs and use of kitchen which has an oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and ice machine available. Source: https://www.swflymca.org/locations/bayfront-center/bayfront-center/
7) Punta Gorda Woman's Club has a large, open floor plan and the rental price includes full use of the stage and outdoor gardens. What a little gem! Located at 118 Sullivan Street Punta Gorda, Florida 33950.
8) Captain's Table located at the end of Fisherman's Village offers picture perfect views of the water and delicious cuisine for a wedding up to 75 guests. Located at 1200 W. Retta Esplanade Punta Gorda, Florida 33950.
You and your guests can take in the stunning views and elegant ambiance while enjoying the freshest seafood, mouthwatering steaks and finest service that only the Captain’s Table Restaurant can provide. Our staff would be happy to assist you with every detail of your next business function, wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, birthday celebration, anniversary party or other special occasion. The private dining room is available for groups up to 75. Source: http://thecaptainstable.com/private-dining/
9) Twin Isle County Club- Enjoy golf course views at the country club located at the southern end of Punta Gorda at 301 Madrid Blvd.
The main dining room with wonderful views of the golf course, comfortably sits over 200 guests, making it perfectly suited to host events. An exceptional culinary experience awaits you under the direction of an award winning executive Chef. In addition, the dining room can be partitioned off to accommodate smaller private functions and business meetings. Source: https://www.twinislescc.org/Dining
10) Four Points by Sheraton has the perfect lawn overlooking the beautiful Charlotte Harbor. Perfect spot to host an outdoor event under the stars or a tent. Located at 33 Tamiami Trail Punta Gorda, Florida 33950.
Filled with a passion for weddings, events and marketing- Marie has been with our PCF team for a number of years. Behind the scenes with her organization skills and design talent. Reach out to her with any questions you might have!